Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Freebie!!!

Freebie Fridays


I am linking up with TBA today to bring you a FRIDAY FREEBIE! YAY!! We have been learning about nouns this week. I made these posters that you can get here on my TPT store.
I used the posters that I made to introduce nouns. Here is what they look like:





Then I placed posters around the room with the same heading. I put the students into groups and had them carousel around the room and list as many nouns as they could thing of. Each group had 2 minutes at each poster. I had each group use a different marker. My groups worked out so that a different student got to be the "writer" at each poster. The students had a lot of fun brainstorming together and making the posters.



Next week we are going to be learning about proper nouns. I am going to have the students use post-it notes and write proper nouns for each poster. We will place these around the existing posters. Enjoy the weekend!

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    We just found your blog, and we love it! {especially the background}!!

    Thank you for the noun freebie...we're about to dive head first into nouns, so they'll be perfect hanging around our room!

    We're having a giveaway, and we'd love it if you could stop by!

    Halle & Jenna
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posters!!!!
    We have Boo'd you and would love it if you would stop by and check out the details! As part of this boo you get to pick an item from our TPT store!!!
    Katie & Lisen :)
    Second Grade Smartypants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Beautiful blog & beautiful pic! I love the southern way...so polite! I am your newest follower, and a new 2nd grade blogger, though this is my 17 year teaching! Nice to meet you, please come by for a visit!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete