Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Envision Math focus board

I am planning on using math and reading focus boards in my class room this year. I sort of started doing this at the end of last year, but it was mostly I can statments and a few posters to go along with whatever the topic (math) or story was. I have already created the reading board headers and just finished the math board headers. I haven't used these yet, and I am not sure that I will use all of them (it just depends on how much space I will have on my board). I am posting these FREE for now on my TPT store. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Is there anything that needs to be added? I would love to hear ideas about math focus boards!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Focus-Board-Headers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I am new to 2nd grade and Envisions after 27 years with 3rd/4th grade.

    ReplyDelete