Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Freebie!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I am linking up with TBA to bring you a FRIDAY FREEBIE!!
Freebie Fridays

I have created this Fluency pack for use with centers, small groups, or homework. The freebie contains two Tic-Tac-Toe boards for reading fluency. Students have to read the same book three different ways to get a Tic-Tac-Toe. This could be used in centers for "Read to Self" or "Read with a Partner." You could use these in a small group setting as well. I also like the idea someone gave to me as using them for homework and having the child's parents initial the boxes when the student completes the reading activity. click on any of the pictures below to get the Freebie!





2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower. I just wrote about your adorable Chevron frames on my blog. I hope your first year is still going great!

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise
    http://the2ndgradesurprise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete