Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Teaching Happily Ever After: Grids, Hands-On Charts, & Movement

Our County decided to do all of our professional development in three days this year. On day 1, all of the teachers in our county; K-12, Related Arts, and Special Ed. were all combined in one room to hear a speaker: Rich Allen. While it was a long day, he did have some insiteful tips for getting students up and moving in the classroom. I myself am very guilty of trying to suppress student energy, but after listening to Dr. Allen I am excited about implementing some new things in my classroom to get students up and moving.  Check out this blog from a fellow teacher in my county for some insiteful pictures and ideas from Dr. Allen!
Teaching Happily Ever After: Grids, Hands-On Charts, & Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment